There are multiple ways you can help customers access our services, ranging from one-on-one services with a caseworker at an American Job Center (AJC), to group services as part of a workshop, to virtual services accessed from home on a personal computer or handheld device. Whatever the customer chooses, our goal should be to provide them with the best possible service that meets their needs.
Check out these WorkforceGPS resources and webinars that support service delivery strategies around management and operations; employment and retention; and education and training.
- Applying Labor Market Information to Service Delivery Design
- Benefits of Participating in an Integrated American Job Center Network
- Data-Driven Outreach and Referral Strategies - Improving Service Delivery Design and Capacity
- Hallmarks of Program Integration: Data-Driven Resource Leveraging and Coenrollment Strategies
- Integrated Service Delivery Toolkit
- Sample MOU and Infrastructure Costs Toolkit
- System Alignment – Resources for Integrated Service Delivery
- Serving Youth in an Integrated American Job Center Network
- The New Customer-Centered Design Approach to Service Delivery